Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help me!
Siala Forums > Основные форумы: > Основное общение
BlackaWhacka
Hi, I am hoping someone here speaks English or Spanish because I dont know a single word in Russian....

I have been playing on the server for many months, and recently I returned to play and found that Item Level Restrictions had been turned on..... now I cannot access my character sad.gif

I would like to ask whoever runs the server if it is possible to remove every item from my character "Halcyon Wren Vincenzius" from the account "BlackaWhacka", and delete all the other characters I have made.

I would appreciate the help very much.
Androth Naamah
Your character will be fixed tomorrow.

//to Ninja-починишь человеку чара?
Bes Inc.
Андр смени аватар, он какой то неправильный. unsure.gif
Fatum
а мне нравится -)
Keb
Андру срочно нужна защита от пирсинга smile.gif
Fatum
На Сиале иммунов нет! -)
Glok
зато есть резисты smile.gif

зы: хороший аватар wink.gif
Ninja
Цитата(BlackaWhacka @ Feb 29 2004, 21:55 )
Hi, I am hoping someone here speaks English or Spanish because I dont know a single word in Russian....

I have been playing on the server for many months, and recently I returned to play and found that Item Level Restrictions had been turned on..... now I cannot access my character  sad.gif

I would like to ask whoever runs the server if it is possible to remove every item from my character "Halcyon Wren Vincenzius" from the account "BlackaWhacka", and delete all the other characters I have made.

I would appreciate the help very much.

Your character has been Fixed.

Also all others your characters have been deleted.
BlackaWhacka
Thank you thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here