ANIMATION_LOOPING_CUSTOM7
ANIMATION_LOOPING_CUSTOM8
ANIMATION_LOOPING_CUSTOM9
ANIMATION_LOOPING_CUSTOM10
SharX
А глюк шифтера исправят ?
Кто знает - колитесь smile.gif
Sael
Похоже всетаки сделают что у Аркан арчера будет работать Devastation Critical. Сейчас можно сделать чара с необходимимы параметрами для этого ... и взять этот фит ... но работать он не буде.
Bes Inc.
Patch 1.63 has a good amount of new features requested by the the custom content community (i.e. the ability to change the phenotype of a creature by scripting or to align VFX with the player) and scripting community (i.e. the ability to change the skybox, and patch 1.64 might as well add some goodies for the server admin community if the Live Team finds that a particular change to accomodate your needs can be made with the given manpower. (Please do take this paragraph out of context or apply it to "bugs" - read my previous statements on how changing/adding certain things does not necessarily take away time from bugfixing).

Фикса шифтера не будет также как и друида. Так сказали биовари. Шифтеру к тому же идет штраф на опыт получаемый когда он в форме пребывает. так как у него менятеся раса.

По загрузке проца 30% загрузка при 0 игроков это норма.

НВН НЕ РАСЧИТАН НА ЗАПУСК МОДУЛЕЙ объемом выше 100 мб.
Тоесть = авто лаги сразу в таких модулях.
Bes Inc.
Вот по загрузке кому интересно.Georg Zoeller
Designer

From: Edmonton, AB Posted: Saturday, 03 April 2004 05:41AM
Quote: Posted 04/03/04 02:14:32 (GMT) by tunafishsandwich

Georg..i was not saying that the allegory you posted was at all inflamitory. I was reading another topic right before this one, where the dev got a little too defensive.
I was just asking that we *all* make an effort to be more courteous...
that being said, I thank you for your postings..it is a breath of fresh air to get some meaningful responses from the devs. I realize that you guys are probably busy with stuff, but every once in a while, throw us dogs some cookies!

Hi

The Ugly
The recent bad atmosphere on this board threads was mainly caused by a single person who agitated his friends/players into coming here and bump the threads he created with the sole intention of offending people and creating flame wars. That problem has been permanently fixed and any other attempt to disrupt our community will be dealt with swiftly.

Please understand this:

Some of the problems posted by this person on this board were valid and had not been reported yet, others were known and already in our database. However the person did not send a single valid bug report (or included to many swear words and got it deleted by the filter) but instead posted hostile and inflammatory topics on this boards - this is not the way to get the things that are troubleing you fixed (since the topics were written in a very hostile language, nobody here cared about verifying their validity). The people here at BioWare are very passionate about their work and we care about our products (you will find very few other companies out there that supports their products over such a long time). We are however only humans, and when confronted with open hostility, childish behavior or straight insults our commitment to care for a persons problems will be impacted. Frankly I couldn't care less for the problems reported by someone who calls me a "dirty wh*re or c*** s****er" on his website.

Now on to the cookies (taste varies by perception)

I) CPU 30% on empty server -
Yes, in our database, priority rated as low due to the fact that gameplay is not affected in any way, after all no player is on the server.

There seems to be some misconceptions about the importance of CPU load here:

The server has a default cpu load of 99%. It sleep()s every few frames in order to allow other applications to execute, effectivly dropping the cpu load to the number you see when calling top.

Probably we could call sleep() more often when nobody is on the server in order to drop the cpu load generated by the server, but as said, this is low priority as it does not do anything to improve gameplay. CPU load 30% on an empty server does not mean that the game is wasting 30% CPU on doing nothing.

Again, I agree that it would be nice if the server would degrade CPU load down to 10% when nobody is playing in order to allow other applications to execute more frequently.

II) CPU load increasing after 30's player - The issue is known and has been put on hold, reason below. The issue itself looks like the game is exceeding some limits in it's memory management or caching systems, probably causing it be less efficient and more cpu expensive with it's tasks. Since setup required to reproduce this problem is time and resource intensive, work on it has been put on hold until the below managed changes to the game's resource management systems have been finished.

III) High CPU load in general
First - 90% CPU load is not a problem per se - it becomes a problem when game performance is significantly decreased at the same time. There are a couple of problems we are aware of that cause high CPU load, especially with a very high number of players. A couple of them seem to be related to certain intel chipsets and could not be reproduced reliably here to fix them. Other reasons have been mentioned earlier in this thread (placeables and pathfinding, heartbeats, etc). The game's network messaging protocol is highly compressed (NWN has a very low bandwith requirement compared to other games), however this is taxing to a servers CPU with a lot of players, especially if some those players have mediocre or bad connections.

A couple of potential problems have been fixed internally, some can't be fixed (i.e. CPU not powerful enough to support 64 players) the others are on hold, reason again below.

The Good
The Live Team is currently investigating a sigificant update to the games underlying resource management and caching system. Preliminary tests have shown a tremendous increase in game performance (around 40% frame rate for some areas) and they expect a significant performance increase for the dedicated server, especially for machines with a lot of RAM (which could be able to keep most of the game resources in memory all the time).

Currently there are a couple of unresolved issues with this change - if they manage to get those ironed out in time, this update could be available with patch 1.63, if not, the change will have to wait for an upcoming patch.

If this change goes through, there is a decent chance that it might solve many of the issues mentioned in this forum, so investigation on those issues has been put on halt for a while.

Finally I want to add this:

NWN is not designed to run 100+ megabytes modules with several hundred areas in them, everyone doing this is asking for trouble. We disregard and delete any complaints to [email protected] that report performance problems with those setups unless they can provide instructions on how to reproduce a problem on a much smaller scope.

We have made clear from the start that running persistent worlds with this size, is not the scope NWN was created for and, while we are not artifically create hurdles for people who want to try this, we can not concentrate our resources on fixing problems arising from those setups.

A module with several hundred areas and hundreds of megabyte size is operating far beyond NWNs specifications, the overhead for object management and event handling alone will be literally eating up your processing power and memory, even before a single creature has run their AI. Even with the most careful design and a scaled down creature AI, the game will never reach the performance some people expect it to have. As mentioned before, there is a reason why we distribute our official campaign in several smaller modules instead of making one huge one - NWN can't handle it. People running these setups can somethimes experience a 50-60% or more cpu load on an empty server or higher loads with a lot of player.

Please do not misunderstand the above statement as an attack on the server admin community in general, it is not - many people here run servers in a smaller scope and are experiencing problems with the multiplayer aspect of the game - and those are valid bugs. An example would be lag with 20 or 40 players on a sufficiently powerful server with enough bandwith.

That said, we are interested to know what issues pose the greatest problems for both the regular server admin community and the PW community.

Maybe it would be nice if I could get a list the top 10 problems that are affecting you the most (I know, everyone has their own opinion, but we should be able to get some kind of trend), the reason why they are problematic and if possible, steps to reproduce them. This can also include feature requests (like the extended banlist). While I can not promise anything, I can at least make sure that the list gets on the Desk of the Live Team producer

I'm hoping for some constructive dialog here, please do not let the trolls take control here anymore.
Jade Empire
Edited By Georg Zoeller on 04/03/04 05:57:50
Bes Inc.
кто не обратил внимание теперь при кноке учитываются размеры существа кнокающего и того кого кнокают.
Bes Inc.
к вопросу о лагах.
Makzimia De Graf
Game Owner
NWN
NWN: SoU

First of all, Georg, thank you for all the time you spend with the community, I know I and many others appreciate the personal touch of a successful company involving themselves with us. In relation to the talk I have seen a lot of now in regard to PW's.

I run Island of Fredian, which I created, and along with my wife Salandra (creator of the new code for ATS/Salandra's Crafting) and addicted2rpg, who both did our MySQL, NWNX coding backend, have created a world already over 350 areas and 71.7MB in size.

I have probably broken most of the rules you outline as bad, ie: placeables on grid lines, areas as big as 32 x 32 even. However, in my PW, I have had at times as many as 55 players running around, and regurally have high 20's to mid 30's. A combination of careful selection of what code I allow in, mostly our own, and or trusted code, and good hardware built for the task. Our server regurally runs 24hrs or more without a reload or any crashes, recently I have let it run 48 hrs twice.

The secret to this, I believe, is a combination of the above, and such things as cleanup codes for merchants and areas, and not going overboard with spawns, keep them low and high value, instead of large and low value.

Again thanks, and thank you to all those at bioware who do care about us as a community.

BTW CPU use on my P4 2.8GHZ 2GB DDR2700 RAM Server at idle is 2% MAXIMUM! and with 20 players it just starts to work around 5-15% and spikes to 30%. Just for the information of those interested.

Makz.

Home of ATS/Salandra's Crafting
DM/Creator Island of Fredian PW
Forums at http://makzimia.proboards19.com
Zxx
Цитата
кто не обратил внимание теперь при кноке учитываются размеры существа кнокающего и того кого кнокают.

да всю жизнь такое было
Bes Inc.
А у кого то не лагает. smile.gif http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.ht...5&forum=56&sp=0

Madwack
Game Owner
NWN

I must be doing something right

i have a PW with 1 gig in haks
850 areas... 130 megs in size
monsters and items in toolset out the waaazooo

100's placeables placed all over the world
literally 100's of trees

also the mod has never corrupted once in 2 years..well almost 2 years now

and my mod sits at 0% cpu ussage until a player logs in

the mod runs on a 1.9 pentium and can hold 30 people No problem

Lands of Arda
arda.insideimpulse.com

Madwack

No complaints here
Bes Inc.
Цитата(Zxx @ 11:44, 23 April 2004)
да всю жизнь такое было

раньше дварф мог и драка и гиганта кнокать сейчас же пишет что размер не позволяет. rolleyes.gif
Glok
чтоо?? дварф никогда не считался маленьким размером.

"Шифтеру к тому же идет штраф на опыт получаемый когда он в форме пребывает. так как у него менятеся раса."

а вот это совсем плохо sad.gif
Дух леса
Цитата
раньше дварф мог и драка и гиганта кнокать сейчас же пишет что размер не позволяет. 

Можно уточнить, про какой кнок речь идет?
Taras_Potatos
Кста, Глок прав. Несмотря на то что дварф имеет +4Ac против гигантов, он не являеться Small Creature. Как говориться он не маленький, он просто очень широкий smile.gif
2 Дух KnockDown
Zxx
бес. это он обычном нокдауном не может. и никогда не мог. а импрувд нокдаун может. т.к. при импрувд ноке размер нокающего считается на 1 категорию больше.
Дух леса
Это и и мышу понятно. Но про какой именно?
Импрувд, или простой?
Bes Inc.
Цитата(Glok @ 12:55, 23 April 2004)
чтоо?? дварф никогда не считался маленьким размером.

"Шифтеру к тому же идет штраф на опыт получаемый когда он в форме пребывает. так как у него менятеся раса."

а вот это совсем плохо sad.gif

я уже нашел как пофиксить это. В 2да можно по расам этим убрать штраф на мультик и всё будет нормально. (андед дракон и т.д.)

по кноку обычный или импрув не помню уже.
DerDoktor
Вопрос собсно, если 1.63 уже вышел, будут ли и когда ставить его здесь? Есть ли соответствующие отлучалки? Будет ли по такому торжественному поводу вайп?
Glok
все бы вам вайп sleep.gif
Zxx
а это чтоб диктатора и тирана глока загубить rolleyes.gif

бес обычным нокдауном из игроков НИКТО не может повалить дракона. ни человек, не дварф, не орк.
импрувд нокдауном могут все кроме гнома и халфа, т.к. у них категория размера 3, у остальных - 4
Дух леса
Вот блин! А ведь про это нигде не написано....
Я думал что хоть про примитивный нокдаун все знаю. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Да уж сколько не играй, а НВН - тайна покрытая лаком...
Zxx
ошибочка. размер человека, дварфа, етц - 3
размер халфинга и гнома - 2

кстати, за разность в категориях размера идет штраф на атаку в размере: ((размер сбиваемого - размер сбивающего)*(-4)) -4
тоесть если человек (размер 3) хочет сбить халфинга обычным нокдауном то получает ((2 - 3)*(-4)) - 4 = (-1 * (-4)) - 4 = 4 - 4 = 0 модификацию атаки
а если импрувд нокдаун используется, то категория атакующего считается на 1 больше. т.е. модификатор на того же халфинга будет ((2 - 4)*(-4)) - 4 = ((-2 * (-4)) - 4 = 8 - 4 = +4
а вот тотже человек против медведя (категория 4) с обычным нокдауном: ((4 - 3)*(-4)) - 4 = (1 * (-4)) - 4 = -8 штраф на атаку
а с улучшеным ноком -4. максимальный размер создания 5 (драконы и огняный/ледяной гиганты). 4-ый размер - мишки, тролли, пауки, остальные гигинты. 2 - гоблины, кобольды, халфинги, вирмлинги. 1 - барсуки, курицы, летучие мыши.

кстати вот совет - есть на легендарной ферме бешеные крицы такие. так вот, если человек улучшеным нокдауном бьет то получает +8 к атаке.
Silvia Moon
Интрересно а сколько это удовольствие будет весить7 sad.gif
Zxx
пара МБ если поверх.
Melodia
Какие-то алхимические формулы:)Ужас
Taras_Potatos
Zx² абсолютно прав.
Bes Inc.
судя по тому сколько будет фиксов, будет больше 2х мб.
Там больше 40 дыр безопасности только закрывают.
Glok
еще забыли упомянуть, что наконец-то исправят баг, позволяющий видет инвиз с ренджед оружием

не прошло и года dry.gif
Zxx
кстати прошло cool.gif
Keb
У неписей исправят smile.gif
Sael
Че-то этот прикол с аквалангом как-то не в тему НвН ...
-SushkA-
Цитата(Glok @ 19:44, 24 April 2004)
еще забыли упомянуть, что наконец-то исправят баг, позволяющий видет инвиз с ренджед оружием

не прошло и года dry.gif

Позвольте - а можно поточнее ? Что значит видить инвиз с рейнджет оружием ?
Kashemir
Цитата(SushkA- @ 11:22, 27 April 2004)

не прошло и года  dry.gif

Тю... Сэр Сушка ... уж Вы то должны бы знать wink.gif ohmy.gif
-SushkA-
Цитата(Kashemir @ 11:27, 27 April 2004)
Цитата(SushkA- @ 11:22, 27 April 2004)

не прошло и года   dry.gif

Тю... Сэр Сушка ... уж Вы то должны бы знать wink.gif ohmy.gif

Незнал я такого... Я так понял, имееться в виду лук - но я что-то незамечал ничего необычного... или замечал.... кхм... rolleyes.gif
Kashemir
именно ... кхм biggrin.gif
-SushkA-
Цитата(Kashemir @ 11:33, 27 April 2004)
именно ... кхм biggrin.gif

ага.. тада я понял.... нееее ненадо ничего фиксить - это не баг biggrin.gif .. это преймущество лучника... tongue.gif
Bes Inc.
На данный момент уже точно известно что фикс шифтера включен в планы патчей. Также есть большая доля вероятности что он будет включен в 1.63
осталось ждать.
Bes Inc.
CPU Useage:
I'd rather blame the general structure of mass target spells for a CPU spike. They loop over each object in a certain area, sometimes multiple times, and queue up a good number of actions (apply effects, saves, resistance checks, etc) for all off them. Note that this is nothing wrong - everything the game does will cause the CPU to be busy, and if it does it to 50 creatures instead of 1, you will start to feel a short hickup in the client (as it spawns in a lot of different visual effects, plays hit animations, etc) and the server (who has to run GetNearest and line of sight checks, which are pretty expensive, create effects, perform saving throws, and any other unholy thing a designer wanted the spell to do). If you want an example of a really bad spell, try hellball or Undeath To Death, they are the best examples of how to increase the temperature on your CPU

Patch 1.63:
Just to give you some update - the Live Team is busy killing bugs and Craig is working his way deep into the bug database, squashing some of the really ancient evil's hidden there. Whenever I reference patch 1.63 here, please understand that this always including the disclaimer "unless we encounter problems forcing us to pull this change".

Otherwise, enjoy:

1) GetDamageDealtByType() should be fixed with 1.63. We also expose "physical damage" taken in this function now.

2) EffectDispelMagicAll() and EffectDispelMagicBest() got repaired and now take caster levels into account. Wait for it in 1.63

3) GetCreatureHasTalent() has been fixed, it was linked to the wrong scripting command in the engine, producing a stack underflow when it was called. Please not that stack underflows are caused by either a game problem (like in this case) or people messing around with nwscript.nss.

4) SetSpawnInCondition( NW_FLAG_AMBIENT_ANIMATIONS ) - this is tied to the use of the creature hearbeat script to play the ambient animations which can lead to a creature's getting swamped with actions if it's stuck in other actions (i.e. complex pathfinding around too many placeables, etc). Please not that creatures spawned from encounter triggers always play ambient animations, which can accumulate to a lot of heartbeats if on servers with a lot of players on them - for these servers I would minimize the use of encounter triggers and creatures with this flag set.

5) SendForHelp(). I submitted a "proposed fix" to the Live Team a while , but I am not sure if they are going to put it in, it could trigger some ugly testing for the 3 official campaigns. If it's not in the next patch, I'd suggest using Jasperre's fix, it's fine.

6) ActionCastSpellAtObject / AtLocation() - I don't think we will change the behavior of subradial spells.

7) "There may definitely be a bug involving NPCs who have ranged weapons equipped - they seem able to see straight through EffectEthereal() on occasion, and the "bows giving players true seeing" bug has been around for quite a while." -
Fixed in 1.63 - Equipping a ranged weapon would sometimes result in a player being able to perceive objects he was not supposed to see

8) Elemental Shield (and probably Mestil's Sheath too, tho I haven't tested that one) has incorrect behaviour: it retaliates on *damage*, not on *hit*, which makes it pretty much useless apart from the 50% F/C.
- I think that behavior is intentional and unlikely to change.

9) The modification of the behavior variables in nw_i0_generic is by design - it is there to randomize behavior, we will likely never change that. The idea of those variables is not to set the behavior but instead push the creature into a certain direction regardin it's behavior. Also please not that those variables do not represent percentage values.

10) Gust of Wind - we decided to leave the spellscript alone, the spell would be completely useless if we changed it, plus, the community can easily change it for their own servers. For the official campaign, we think the current version is fine

11) nw_s0_endurce - pretty positive that this spellscript isn't fire from a player castable spell, I've been successfully making endurance potions in the OC.

As soon as I find some time, I'm to look in some of the other scripting related things here (i.e. the shout on the default spellcastat event) As for stickying this thread, there's a sticky thread about open Bugs, if Lilac or Astorax feel like it, they can cut and paste the stuff from this thread there, but we won't have an open-to-post sticky thread about this topic anymore, it will just get out of hand again with rumours and suspected bugs. Still, I find this thread here quite useful, as discussion is cut down to posting or verifying identified issues without emotion. Btw, for me, as a NWN fan, patch 1.63 surely looks like a tremendous step forward, not only from the bug fixing side, but also from the additions/changes put in to accomodate the custom content community.

AI:
That's a low level AI change we were forced to make to make the game playable. Monster listening caused the AI to be appear intelligent, but also very very annoying. Creatures would leave their designated areas to investigate sounds, sometimes walking through the half dungeon to get to the player, setting off traps and bashing doors in the process. In the end there was no noticeable benefit on having them react on listen, as the player would seldom recognize why that horde of monsters came down on him, he would just be dead. (Compare it to Battlefield Vietnam's where bots suddenly whirl around and shoot you through trees and high grass, even if you didn't move or shoot at all.) Since it's a scripting function, there is no problem, people can just make their own version that does the right thing.
Bes Inc.
Стали известны некоторые исправления, которые будут в грядущем патче 1.63. По словам разработчиков, это будет один из самых больших патчей для NWN. Вот лишь небольшая часть готовящихся исправлений:

Шифтер
- Исправлены проблемы с серверным автосохранением
- Исправлены проблемы с прямым переключением между формами
- Добавлена пропущенная скрытность гаргулье
- Скрытность Эпического Дракона сейчас дает +6DR

Ученик Красного Дракона
- Сейчас даются правильные d12 хиты на эпических уровнях

Тусклый Мастер
- Фит Deathless Vigor сейчас работает как положено

Фиты
- Разрушительный критический удар сейчас работает и с луками
- Исправлена Защитная позиция, которая становилась постоянной при некоторых условиях
- Исправлена Смертельная атака, имевшая иногда ошибки с обратной связью

Заклинания
- Переписан код Dispel Magic, теперь для его использования требуется иметь уровень заклинателя
- Огромное количество исправлений в скриптах заклинаний и способностей существ

Игровая механика
- Вы не сможете продавать неснимаемые вещи
- Некоторые исправления AI, включая скрипты
- Переписан код контактной атаки
- Исправлены исчезновения страниц инвенторя, становящиеся серыми вещи и т.п.
- Исправлены свойства вещей "Immunity: Damage Type Positive Energy" и "Immunity: Damage Type Negative Energy"

Общий материал
- Оптимизированы игровые ресурсы/ управление памятью
- Исправлена некоторая утечка памяти
- Исправлена безопасность и стабильность
- Изменена/ исправлена система лута трупов (т.е. оружие теперь остается видимым пока не ограблено)
- Сообщение "Получено 0 ХР" больше не показывается

DM Client
- Исправлен DM Client (исчезновение портретов, неработающая быстрая панель)
- ДМ сейчас могут перемещать неснимаемые (проклятые) вещи между инвенторями
- ДМ сейчас могут выбрасывать неснимаемые (проклятые) вещи

Скриптовые команды
- Добавлен GetPhenoType()
- Добавлен SetPhenoType()
- Оптимизированы некоторые скриптовые команды
- Добавлен SetSkyBox()
- Добавлен SetFogColor()

Различные дополнения
- Добавлена новая колонка к VisualEffects.2da "OrientWithObject"
- Увеличен лимит количества тайлсетов с 24 до 50
- Добавлена поддержка для 8 новых типов анимации
Bes Inc.
вот сам оригинальный текст

Quote: Hey Vulcano,

Here's a list of *some* things the Live Team fixed during the last few month. Most of the stuff were already posted about on the board, but you might find one or another thing that has not been mentioned. The list is quite incomplete, and please do not take it as a "promise" (dreaded word), as long as the patch is not released, there is always a chance that we might remove things if we find them to cause trouble.

Shifter:
- Problems with server autosaves fixed
- Problems with direct switching between forms fixed
- Missing gargoyle hide added
- Epic Dragon hides now granting +6 DR

Red Dragon disciple:
- Now get correct d12 hit die in epic levels

Pale master:
- Deathless Vigor feat now behaving as it should.

Feats:
- Dev Crit now working with bows
- Fixed to defensive stance becoming permanent under certain conditions
- Death attack sometimes missing feedback strings fixed

Spells:
- Dispel magic code rewritten, among other things it will now take the casters level into account (as it should have)
- Tons and tons of fixes to spellscripts and creature ability scripts.

Scripting commands:
- Added GetPhenoType()
- Added SetPhenoType()
- Optimizations to several scripting commands
- SetSkyBox() added
- SetFogColor() added
- ResistSpell() now working with domain spells/subradial
- ActionCastSpellAt* now working with subradial spells
- DecrementRemainingSpellUses() problem with domain spells fixed
- OnStoreClosed() now working correctly
- Potential crashes in GetFactionBestAC(), GetFactionWorstAC(), GetArmorClassVersus() fixed
- GetCreatureHasTalent() stack underflow fixed
- Added DAMAGE_TYPE_BASE_WEAPON to GetDamageDealtByType()
- Fixes to GetIsImmune().

Custom Content Goodies:
- Added new column to VisualEffects.2da "OrientWithObject",
- Increased the limit on the max number of tilesets from 24 to 50.
- Added support for 8 new custom animation types:
ANIMATION_LOOPING_CUSTOM3
ANIMATION_LOOPING_CUSTOM4
ANIMATION_LOOPING_CUSTOM5
ANIMATION_LOOPING_CUSTOM6
ANIMATION_LOOPING_CUSTOM7
ANIMATION_LOOPING_CUSTOM8
ANIMATION_LOOPING_CUSTOM9
ANIMATION_LOOPING_CUSTOM10
- Several new pathfinding node types added for custom tileset creators

Game Mechanics:
- You can no longer sell undroppable items.
- Several fixes to the AI include scripts.
- Touch attack code rewritten.
- Several fixes to inventory pages disappearing, items staying gray, etc
- Item properties "Immunity: Damage Type Positive Energy",
"Immunity: Damage Type Negative Energy" fixed

General stuff:
- Optimization to the games resource/memory management
- Several memory leaks fixed
- Security and stability related fixes
- Changes/fixes to the lootable corpse system (i.e. weapons now stay visible until looted)
- Changes to the games behavior to clear all actions when someone joins the party. Potentially problematic actions will still be cleared (to prevent hostility problems), but especially nonhostile actions like rest are not affected anymore
- Game no longer displays "Experience Points Gained: 0" messages.

DM Client:
- Fixes to the DM client (ie. portraits vanishing, quickbar becoming unuseable)
- DMs can now move undroppable (cursed) items between inventories.
- DMs can now drop undroppable (cursed) items.
- Added useful tooltips for all the DM Creator Quickbar buttons.
- Added ability for DMs to create items directly inside placeable

Server Admin goodies
- Bandwith profiling option
- Module description problem fixed
containers (e.g. chests) using the creator.

Finally, Craig just added this the other day, this will make a lot of people happy I guess :
- Added ini setting to nwnplayer.ini [Server Options]
"Saving Throw Automatic Failure On 1=1"

As already mentioned, this is only a partial and preliminary list (in fact, a very partial list) of the things that we plan to have in 1.63. If you don't see your favourite bug on that list, it doesn't mean we have forgotten about it - it might have been fixed already or could be fixed at some point in the future. You will probably find one or another thing I forgot in the list above when browsing through the Vaults news archive.

We know it's been quite some time since the last patch and we know many of you really wait for this one, but I think as you can see from the list above, the changes are quite extensive and the wait should be very well worth it.

The usual:
Q: When is the patch done?
A: When it's done. Sorry, right now we have no estimated release date.

Q: Will there be new creatures or other content?
A: Maybe, I don't know what the Live Team has planned.

Hope that helps

исправлены часть проблем с утечками памяти привоядщими к падежу сервера.
Taras_Potatos
Кажись еще писали, что единицу можно будет отключать.
Черный Ярл
Мир вам!

И самый главный вопрос - когда?
Bes Inc.
скоро smile.gif
Tert "Кулак Добра"
huh.gif а точнее сроки можно узнать biggrin.gif
а то мы ждем не дождемся этих новшеств........... rolleyes.gif
Ната
Ходят упорные слухи, что это последний патч к НВНу.
Bes Inc.
да такие слухи ходят давно, саппорт НВНа им надоел и способности команды хотят направить в другое русло, НВН перестал почти им приносить мани.
в Дальнейшем они так и написали НВН может быть улучшен только способностями команд наподобие CODI и DLA.
вот такие пироги.
Mymia
Я кстати где то читал что вроде биотвари хотят НВН 2 выпустить. mellow.gif
Kashemir
Цитата(Mymia @ 23:08, 8 June 2004)
Я кстати где то читал что вроде биотвари хотят НВН 2 выпустить. mellow.gif

И где же ты это слышал ?
pitbull
не нвн2 а Dragon Age - игра призер е3 поледнего....

рпг с тулсетом и всеми прибамбасами но с другим игровым миром и сеттингом правил разработанным биоваре а не АДИД
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.